Forumi Zëri YT!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shko poshtë
Kristaq Shabani
Kristaq Shabani
Anëtar i vjetër
Anëtar i vjetër
Regjistruar : 19/11/2015
Postime : 733
Reputacioni : 5
Medalje Medalje2 Medalje3
http://www.pegasiworld.com

Kristaq F. Shabani, ALBANIA Poet, writer, scholar   "When the rosy doors open "  ”Angels against hatred...“(Teresinka Pereira speaks ”Albanian”)  Empty Kristaq F. Shabani, ALBANIA Poet, writer, scholar "When the rosy doors open " ”Angels against hatred...“(Teresinka Pereira speaks ”Albanian”)

24th November 2016, 19:21
                      When the rosy doors open
”Angels against hatred...“(Teresinka Pereira speaks ”Albanian”)

by Kristaq F. Shabani IWA, WPS, AOM
          Poet, writer, scholar
       President of IPWA ”PEGASI” ALBANIA

1. To conduct into another language the individual melody in harmonized score, of a mature stage, not only on the side of architecture, but also on the side of artistic maturity, naturally there are difficulties and the coefficient of difficulty is raised, which owing to the analytical study of the content, the point of view with object also of the idea for bringing in her translation this colouring of the thought, its ”effect” is lowered. This has therefore been the aim in this presentation by the side of the poet-translator, who has, almost one decade been familiar with the poetry and the way of conceptualization of this creative work. An extraordinary care, an analytical study, a rational cognition, essential to the pores, veins of this creative work to bring it in Albanian language was needed.
It was a great goal to realize an acquaintance with the creative work of the poetess, writer and the personality of the treatments of human rights, Teresinka Pereira, who since the year 1978 has been the President of IWA, a superior literary organism, with its headquarters OHIO, USA, which gives an immeasurable contribution in the contemporary literature and art, by gathering in this organism creative people of great level... I am without doubt proud, as I was the first member of IWA in Albania, since the year 2005.
How is this international organism conceptualized?
Teresinka makes a precise definition about IWA: ”IWA was founded in the year 1978. The objective of  IWA is to trigger understanding, friendship and literature/art exchange in five continents. We are worried about the war, the ozone layer and land draining, pollution, racism, sexism, violation of human rights, homeless, AIDS. We support the rights and freedoms on the Declaration of human Rights for all the people, everywhere. We value: respect and understanding of all ethnic cultures and traditions: freedom of expression and diversity within the bounds of a single world. More essential than the freedom of expression and diversity, we value the refusal of racism, sexism, tribalism. We trigger creativity and critic thinking in literature and art. We defend reason, science, freedom of investigation and ethical alternatives. IWA acknowledges the value and pays honours to the great authors, who remain anonymous...”.
2. The transmission of mental product in the other language, into which it is translated, should be of high level, because only in this way the duty is best performed and the real thinking and figurative profiling is given. As she expresses herself: “A good translation is significant, because it may deliver the same satisfaction of your emotion by reading the poem, as it was only in original, but a bad translation may kill the poem”.
This static determination is a categorical notion, which should be stimulated.
If I would typically define Teresinka’s poetry I would say we have to do with a short, concise poetry which emphasizes the message, the problem, the stress and it seeks to appeal for a concept change in the individual for broadening his horizon.  Her poetry has inside symbolic, a temperate lyric poetry coming from a spiritual world which demands change, reigning of that which is good and humane … These preconditions come as a result of an advanced logic …, of an exploding aim and the growth of thinking productivity. The wide-embracing space of high level strengthens this conviction. This has come also, owing to her permanent education to become a writer, since at an earlier time, based on the intellectual integrity of progenitors, a secondary necessary education.
Teresinka, through the expression, emphasizes her preferences and her accomplished character. This information comes during the interviews and studies of the poetic process, creative impulse and spontaneity… She is convincing when she says: “Poetry  brings to me a sudden lyricism”. And in order to illustrate this conception she relies on the “creative parable” of Ilma Fondes: ”Poetry is the timbre which floats, when the reason sinks”. (Ilma Fondes (Capital of Editorial Office in # 123, year XIV of publication, June 2004).
Her poetic essence is the typical „Manifest” of unobtrusive spiritual power, owing to offering the acting heat with overwhelming influence of minds in order to appeal and act against the typical behaviour: “The war in every place in the world, the violation of human rights, destruction of the planet from the human mind”, proclaiming in her work the solution:”The solution:  Redetermination   “Civilization” and „Humanism”, considering this promoter”. This is a duty for each of the human beings: to stop the wars without victors, to respect each-other, including nature and animals in the development of facilitating humanitarian package. Therefore the subject of Pereira’s work are two: ”Love and political upheaval”. But how is this flaming conduct is realized in a universal way?
”My favourite subjects, - she emphasizes, - are: Love and Politics. I write in Spanish, Portuguese and English. In that way that the entire poetry is written in these three languages. In addition I have many translators in other languages: Russian, French, Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, Korean, Chinese, Japanese etcetera, about 20 other languages”. This indicates that such a beautiful universal prevalence of creation, is necessary and it assumes „sensitive-initial” shapes in the humans’ spiritual world which light their minds transforming into catalysers through many beneficial active forms and shapes...Therefore, knowledge on languages is one of the duties of the present days, which realizes universal exchange of values... 
Such attitude with the „absorbers” of her creative productivity becomes clearly evident in the correct saying: “I understand what it means to be a reader. As a reader, I have a short range of action of attention. I know that, all the readers in the world prefer to better read short poetry than long poetry. I also write about ideas and feelings. A poem is more efficient when it goes directly to essence. Repetition is boring. For the same reason I prefer to publish a poem at a certain time, such as in anthology, magazine or internet. It is good to have the opportunity to read a short poem and to share poet’s feelings. Reading a book demands more time”. Thus here is revealed her preference.

3. Where is the universality of Teresinka’s work expressed?
”I have published 40 books, 800 essays and about 3000 poems in international press. In addition, I have published a book  in India: ”A Cow On The Sad Plains” ( poems ), Orissa, India, Time of the publication of the poems, year 1988. My favourites are: Russia: ”Winter’s Poetry” ; Boulder, CO, year 1985; ”L’Horloge”/El Reloj (the watch ), translated in French by Jean Paul Mestas, Paris, Jalons publications, year 1993; MAKAPI. The poem translated in Greek by Denis Koulentianos, IWA, year 1997; ”Ratschläge fur Festtage” (Advice for celebrations) translated in German by Jaime Salas, IWA, year 2000;  ”Poémes Récents” L. Hunn Editeur, Koleksion Poétes, Amis, Bern Switzerland, year 2000; ”From Night to Night”,  translated in Japanese by Takeoka Norio, IWA, year 2000, etc, reaching now this “fiery” point:  ”Angels against hatred...“(Teresinka Pereira speaks ”Albanian”), owing to the Pegasian movement to be in touch with popular contemporary poets and writers.
4. What characterizes the creative work of Pereira?
The indisputable sincerity, which intends to effect and convince for that what it expresses and presents..., indicating the strong and weak points...Teresinka speaks straight. Let us refer to an analytical explanation made by me in the analytical plane of one of her works:
Servant’s bite by a flying blue
On her essay “Frei Beto, a superstar author from Venezuela”, Teresinka Pereira has come out with her natural thoughts on her critique review for some major acts, which relate to aspects of human purity; what they want to give during their life – experience, being totally influenced by positive directions and the importance power of the resistance in front; where there is divorce or a contradiction on the expressive ideas, they might be realized but do face obstacles implementing. Teresinka Pereira, with her ability to discover, dynamically has got  the attention of a reflection protagonist,  the producer of ideas Frei Breton, (her definition is natural without metaphors or  hyperbolism) who’s famous on his books for progressive ideas. Leaving his power, a position offered or gained on a freibreto’s way, it’s a promotional natural and spiritual image, that get realized only by clever people, when they do see that despite the classic pass, dynamic and moderated, there is no insight  to the liberal ideas, and everything is equal. This brings the withdrawal because if you do not realize your idea, you get lost your role... this invigorating source is connected with the theological influence and the impact of brain structure of human behaviors. One of the biggest problems in this material, is the explanation of the power given to people and the understanding of how do they use this power, how do they use it dynamically to discover their emotional consciousness, and this is the most frontal and frontal revelation.   
This is a revelation of the capable people, the ability to hold tight the power and to use it for favors. This  revealed is characteristic of this essay and it appears mostly to humans that if you do give power to them, they can’t get separate from it, even though it makes them tired. Here we are dealing with the intrigue damage, which alters those who has given them the power, the strength to run the government. This characteristic is typical in Balkans, but also in Albania (where sometimes is done only in a sporadic case).
The parable of Frei Beto of giving concrete resignation is so as exemplary act and so attentive to prevent and refer. Militants have the ability to release stains in the performer activity. The act of a withdraw from the government is a reflection and mental security act; lecturing to that humans category to whom you have given the power to do a major act, but the intrigue never let them do it, so this, in this flagrant case, require the social dynamic thoughts.  Frei Beto’s thoughts for solidarity and democracy are effective, but solidarity and democracy are difficult processes, a thoughtful laboratory, professional and scientific, and they do want time and interpreters.  The regnant cons are naturally wounding as a result of non-resistance and cultivation of progressive thoughts.  It’s noticeable the emphases need “to approach”, which is normally a lesson, for each contracted problem: the use of contradiction in a very advanced social policy and the new liberal politic to realize the performance and manufacturing organizations.
People of this character – Frei, are seeking to have an improved living and this can be achieved through well-organized reforms that are designed to benefit the vast majority of society, especially the poor… This is an extremely sharp excitement, because as always happens, the riches sacrifice the poorest, to achieve their dreams, even in a democratic system, this should be as a pendant or a cuff, without metaphors to a new determined and regnant classification, that often is attributed to tin, indicating the priorities of the system.
The essence of the necessity of returning the thoughts after the experience and penetrating on the power’s heart, as Frei Beto defines, is natural for all those who are seeking social development and progression. The original commentary to capture the dominant goal – speaks for a well substratum of the author and grabs the importance in four cardinal directions.
5. In all the travelling impressions Teresinka plays the role of the narrator, chronicler, cicerone of the grand objects of human mind’s architecture, in every place she visits, she also gives special importance to the event, occurrence, colourful meeting, space, ethics and ability to raise and strengthen the trends of the personality of the field she belongs to… A special significance she gives to the revealing of contrast, tendencies of a model friendship as well as the ability to intuitively discover everything that her eye catches… An she logically deducts on this. Teresinka Pereira is the head of representatives of the world of feminine world.
6. Reading this work, through Teresinka’s narration even the simple reader feels that he is a companion in this beautiful journey filled with genuine, beautiful and bitter impressions.
It is necessary for us to stop shortly in the symbolic of this work…
As we said in her own citations, Teresinka seeks to give her creation with her own desired colours; to be understandable and interactive…, yet, in this creation, you meet with impressive symbolic:  I shall leave soon, without shackles, taking a mark on my body; I jumped out of my rosy skin; The divided energy causes the falcons fall upside down, into the journey of destiny; homesick suicide; to create a fiery fortress from useless words; But our clay cannot have the star’s colour; We will never stop illustrating statues; Flames, fire and the town a smoked mushroom; I devour endlessness, with a superhuman envy, for its sustainable existence; a time symbol of love, touching the sky with its open wings; Angels have always resisted hatred; the angels’ wings at the time station; I am a swallow with broken wings; This rain has deep looks; Enough talking about death on your lips.
These examples indicate the skill of the writer, the poetess, to literary figure, but also in the psychological concept. Her poetic work oftentimes focuses the psychological – moral attitude.
Conclusion:
 The multi-planed book “Angels Against Hatred“ is a daring and successful, which will play a role in the recognition of the writer and the poet, Teresinka Pereira and with her interdependences, in the recognition of the contemporary literature; in receiving knowledge about the functioning of powerful literary organisms, in the present day ... The realization of a translation of high level, according to the standards of the contemporary Albanian language, by the poet and the translator Majlinda Shabani (Aleksandra) is a success, not only her individual success, but also a success of IAPWA ”Pegasi“ Albania, which has made possible for other contemporary authors to be recognized...
Gjirokastër, Albania, October 2013
Mbrapsht në krye
Drejtat e ktij Forumit:
Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi