Forumi Zëri YT!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shko poshtë
Kristaq Shabani
Kristaq Shabani
Anëtar i vjetër
Anëtar i vjetër
Regjistruar : 19/11/2015
Postime : 733
Reputacioni : 5
Medalje Medalje2 Medalje3
http://www.pegasiworld.com

“The binominal of tears” a bidirectional presentation of the creative matter by Kristaq F. Shabani IWA, WPS, AOM     This volume substratum with  Empty “The binominal of tears” a bidirectional presentation of the creative matter by Kristaq F. Shabani IWA, WPS, AOM This volume substratum with

30th October 2016, 23:36
“The binominal of tears” a bidirectional
presentation of the creative matter
by Kristaq F. Shabani IWA, WPS, AOM

This volume substratum with a special title “The glassy word” (The binominal of tears), a flying synonym – metaphor of glass-tears, a “legalization” personification of dreamed time for the blossoming and germination of hopes, is flourished upon a crown of tears and pain, the stuckhanded disillusion tortures the circle in futile attempt. The glass seeks to keep the word which is seeking the freedom and to be freed from the glass, contoured inside the glassy space…, but the tears begin their dimorphic drip: hot and “icy”… The dream, its Father, the flying horse through which is aimed to be flied from the sprained, glassy space into another breathing, oxygenated space, is sought within the glassy contours… The subject of this volume is diverse, even though the subject is the tears and the glass… Unfaithfulness does not contract with the faith; the faith cannot be convinced that unfaithfulness may change course. The conviction for this is undisputable. Special and moving: The timbre, the triangle of the heavenly spirit, the crystalline teardrop, the overwhelming coldness of the environment moving only in the negative direction, relying on elements which make the soul shake, but which narrate totally the real view of the physiognomy of feeling; they encourage to discover the opposite of the negative, the positivity and the effort to blow the good wind of positivity, which is “created” with efforts and tears. The grasping of the desire is expressed in the whole volume. A stop in “the station”: How much I wished to be a butterfly, dapple-winged, light-winged,/ (it doesn’t matter even shortlived, but to be a butterfly),/to inhale the nectar of flowers…/ each flower, separately, to taste/ To caress them in the spirit - flower…/ A dream which suits the author in this dreaming passage.My faith opened the gate to the heart,/ In my tears’ fountains
I let you,/ to know the colors of sorrow; (a freedom of expression, which shows best that dynamism which the soul has, wishing the best, the secured future, but… the correspondence is not easily found, it untwists, as the protagonist is dissonant or turns around…). The author Cenaj transforms the dream into a flower with a hidden green, witherless, aiming the blossoming and ripening, contrasting it with her own self… Her unambiguous wish: “To stay with the dream as long
as possible”, in order to forget the reality… The coloring of sorrow, the dimensions of the power of the law of burning, transformation and its fluid parameters, difference between the faith and unfaithfulness, revealing the secrets in the gardens of desires, unlimited terror of cold, shivering… The spiritual landscape comes described with a salient “carving”: I go back in time,/running like a madman in time,/The heart speeds its beats in this vicious circle,/ Where love is lost… /and the sorrow and the tears reign. The dream passes through a process of withering, despite the attempts to not allow such a quick process. The author is trying and attempting to be transformed into everything, just to maintain perpetual green, but the law of nature is acting, dynamic and headstrong. I had a wish /to have wings to fly/ towards fantasy,/ My last station to be:/ Endless bliss./
Interesting leitmotif, which breathes and shows a desire which culminates and she starts this desire in a journey of positivity. The poetess Cenaj, in appearance, should deal with the tears, glass and sorrow, but in an inner point of view, through a resourcefull stylistics, shows the superiority of II binomio della lacrima - The binominal of tears
the movement of her world in progress, leave from this stagnant condition and sorrow, preparing the change of her condition… This is the peak of this volume and the subject message. The treatment and entering in the meaning of the shadow to leave it naked, is a surgery which sheds light and enlightens the mind to be careful in life. A message which is quickly absorbed and becomes a part of the art of the opposition of the action against the shadow: “You appear with an angel’s face, /In your own self you hide the devil. The touch and the feeling/and untrue, evil dream…/You are a shadow which have no determined time,You repeat the game of sorrow as many times as you wish, /I grow untuned without scenarios …”.(The shadow)Seen in the stylistic context, this volume has an evident presence of figures, colors, and emotional vivacity, originating from the vital experience of the author, who is presently in a very mature age. By means of this substrate found from her life and the life of the others, where at times she is a protagonist and at time a sharp-eyed observer, she wants to give a multifaceted assistance in the educative and moral aspect, in the application of her prophecy for a better future for the coming generations. The contact with this volume will be lighting of the bracing and vivifying flicker, awaking positive energy to the readers.
“The glassy word” (The binominal of tears) starts a beautiful and interesting, gripping, thrilling, tearful, and smiling journey of the mental and figurative change.
Gjirokastër, June 2015
Mbrapsht në krye
Drejtat e ktij Forumit:
Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi